Thursday, January 23, 2014

Most Memorable Experiences

My three most memorable experiences would probably have been the field trip to the Cumberland Fair, the spooky images, and the Who Am I video. At the Cumberland Fair it was fun to walk around the grounds in groups and taking pictures. There was so much to capture and so many different way to take pictures. It definitely helped me with working with compositional strategies when taking pictures. The Fair was one of my favorite part of this class. Another favorite would be the spooky images assignment. This was around Halloween and it was fun to go around and take scary pictures. I went to the cemetery and down in the basement and set up spooky scenes to take.  It was a fun way to practice taking pictures in a certain way. My third favorite would be my Who Am I video. I loved going through old pictures and videos from my past vacations with family. It was a good way to practice organization skills in iMovie and I loved the result. I had many fun experiences in this class but these are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment